Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ongoing Projects

While most of us are getting into the swing of work or getting kids ready for school, I've also been working on "Project Lentil," which has me bigger and bigger each day. It's a bit frustrating not being as energetic to move our stuff in as thoroughly as I'd like, but I did find a way to move stuff in while still sitting in a comfortable chair: home office files.
It's not the most enjoyable job, but it has to be done and I may as well do it with my feet up. Here's a picture of my neatly organized piles of files. Now, for the other four to five boxes still waiting to be sorted!


Oh, and here's a picture of that first project I mentioned. The due date is Oct. 13...any bets on whether he/she will arrive on time?

4 comments:

R. Scott Horner said...

Looks like lentil could sprout any day now. Are you sure you can last until October?

Kathleen McCoy said...

Hi Kale. I loved that you took a picture of your files and posted it to the blog! I'm too scared to take a picture of my desk. It is archaelogical....I just know where the checkbooks is, on the top of hte pile.....Baby looks good! Emma looks sweet! I hope you are well. I miss you!
Kathleen

kale kim said...

Scott, I keep telling Doug that Lentil is moving down faster than my body can accommodate--I'm preparing both him and Emma for a possible September arrival!


Kathleen, I guess I should have taken a photo of the unsorted files littering the desk! Plus all the receipts and manuals for things we no longer own...we're missing you as well ;)

Kevin F said...

OK, based on that picture, I am betting on.... SEPT 20