Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hi again, a short note

So, I came home from work tonight about 9. Pete came home an hour later. I cooked up some pasta and we had his great marinara sauce and some cheap wine, "twisted zin" 2005, California. Then I went and sat on the back porch in the dark with the dog, and Pete played the piano. Some pics, a regular working night in Anchorage. The night temps were perfect, warm really. Clare wanted to chew a bone outside, and I sat on the porch and thought, "This night couldn't get any more lovely." Then I decided to take some pictures of it, but they don't do the job. Here they are, little ones so they will go by quickly.


1 comment:

kale kim said...

Thanks for the post, Kathleen! I wonder if you caught any of the lunar eclipse? Em and I had no idea until we saw pictures on the Seattle Times website.
Love that Pete is playing the piano. We finally got the boxes of our donation items off of ours!