Thursday, May 10, 2007

Signing up for therapy. NOW.


I am probably the only who had this reaction to the Re-entry Seminar. 24 hours later, I had a psychic meltdown. I am laughing now because I should have seen it coming. But I didn't, and the seminar brought it all home. Close to home. Like an electric current to a raw nerve.

I have nothing else to say about this except: "Gulp." And I will stumble along until I figure it out, because, really, what else is there to do? All I am saying is, I really wanted to check into the Stanford Hospital ER today and request a mind-numbing intravenous drip. Isn't that a service that Stanford can provide? Part of the Knight package of special events?

I jokes. (An Alaskan way of saying, "Just kidding." But not really.)

So if anybody is having re-entry jitters (sounds like a bad play), consider writing something here about how you recovered nicely, to benefit the rest of us wrecks. Or me, if I am the only one.
Signed,
One of 20
(OK, it's Kathleen)

No comments: